Whether relaxing in our full-service indoor daycare or playing outside with new friends on a full acre of private dog park, we invite your dog to be part of our family. Let Wiggle Waggle Pet Hotel be your home away from home!
Puppies capture your heart, mid-life dogs own your heart, old dogs will break your heart.
Daycare Snooze Area
Dog Care for Dog Lovers
Our climate controlled, indoor daycare has over 20 dog beds and plenty of floor for your special friend to curl up on. Aromatherapy and music make it an ideal place for a nap or just lounging around. Our dogs have access to the doggy door at all times as well, allowing them to be inside our outside as they wish.
Small Dog Area
We understand that some dogs prefer life at a slower pace. With that in mind, we’ve added our small dog area. smaller, older or more timid dogs can play to their heart’s content while still being able to enjoy our indoor daycare as well.
Our large dog area is a full acre of outdoor playground! Roam and play throughout the open and treed areas or relax in one of the many dog houses around the yard while still enjoying the fresh air. Supervised by our staff at all times.
We are more than happy to accommodate your feeding schedule. Separate feeding areas provide safety and comfort for your dog(s). Fresh water is available at all times through our reverse-osmosis purification system. It is our preference that you bring food from home; however, we can provide food if needed for a fee.
- Rabies, ParvoDistemper & We require all dogs over 1 year of age to have up to date shots/boosters.
- Titers and No-So’s – If you choose an alternate vaccination method, we do ask that you provide up to date blood tests showing acceptable levels before coming to daycare.
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough) – is so controversial these days that we feel it is a personal choice and do not require it. We do know, however, that for two weeks after a dog has received the Bordetella vaccine, they can spread kennel cough (yes, it can also be spread to dogs that are up to date on their vaccine).There are more strains of kennel cough than vaccines for it, which is why dogs with the vaccine are still vulnerable to get a strain there may not be a vaccine against. Therefore, if you choose to give the Bordetella vaccine to your dog you must keep him/her away for 10 days. Feel free to approach us with any questions or concerns.
- Choosing the Bordetella is your choice but Wiggle Waggle needs a heads up!
- No vaccination certificate required for canines 10 years and over.